Mortising Made Easy
The benchtop mortising jig you've been looking for!
- Create repeatable and accurate mortises - This jig allows you to quickly make duplicating mortises accurately a breeze.
- Handles loose tenon mortises - With a simple adjustment, the fence supports vertical pieces so you can mortise in the end grain of your rails, stiles, aprons, and stretchers, which would be used for loose tenon joinery.
- Designed to fit your work bench - With the broad base design, you have plenty of surface to clamp the jig in place at the back corners.
** SPECIAL NOTES - PLEASE READ
- Requires a handheld router with a plunge base. A spiral up-cut router bit for mortising is recommended.
- Plans are Imperial and Metric
- PDF plans only - downloadable