Precision Dovetails Using Your Table Saw
Finally a way to cut the perfect angles over and over again, using a reliable table saw jig for alignment.
- A great alignment jig to cut perfectly angled dovetails, as well as the mating jig to cut the matching pins!
- Much easier to learn; Using this jig is intuitive and practical. It's much simpler than the traditional method of handcutting dovetails, and looks much more authentic than machined dovetails using a router.
- Full instructions on how to use this jig included.
** SPECIAL NOTES - PLEASE READ
- Designed for use with a table saw sled that has a t-track in the main fence - sized for and attaches to the Premium Table Saw Sled from Wood Shop Essentials, but any sled with the t-track will work.
- Chisel work will be required to flatten the shoulders of the pin and tail sockets.
- PDF plans only - downloadable