Adds Safety And Functionality To Any Table Saw
- Push-through design - This auxiliary fence rides along side your existing fence, making it very easy to setup and position.
- Tall fence for tall support - Makes simplicity and safety a part of what would otherwise be complicated cuts. Standing a board on end thru the cut is not recommended without a fence like this.
- Handles all edge and end cuts - Tenons, notches, grooves, tongues, half-laps, etc...
- Even does raised panel doors - By beveling the table saw blade, you can push thru a panel to give it a raised finish.
- Plenty of clamping area - larger pieces can easily be clamped in place to the fence.
** SPECIAL NOTES - PLEASE READ
- Plans are Imperial and Metric
- PDF plans only - downloadable